Crazy Clowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all! : )

3 posters

Go down

Hey all! : ) Empty Hey all! : )

Post  BlueRhino 25th November 2010, 2:06 pm

Hey for those of you who don't know me i'm BlueRhino.
I've been in the clan for about a week now and just made my appearance on forums.. i figured i'd say hello as i know how annoying it is when you jump on and a bunch of new members are on you've never seen or heard of!!
I'm a bit of a crackmonkey and love to smash the rumbos, 18 years old and when i'm not chasing the girls, snowboarding, camping or generally enjoying the simple things in life i like to get smashed and have a laugh with all you awesome boys and girls on counterstike!
I've recently torn my ankle up and am in lala land all day from the meds i'm on, so please excuse me if i'm a bit quite i will rejoin the living soon enough!!
Cheers for taking me in, looking forward to meeting you all and having a laugh! Peacee ; )

(Oh and i will repeat i am a CRACKMONKEY. If you can't deal with it have a nice big cup of shut the fuck up or tell me to shut the fuck up but i'll probably just end up singing you a drunken song P: And we both know you secretly love it. hehe)
BlueRhino
BlueRhino

Back to top Go down

Hey all! : ) Empty Re: Hey all! : )

Post  TurboSloth 25th November 2010, 4:09 pm

get off those meds man they fuck u up, send em here so they can fuck me up Smile my leg hurts
TurboSloth
TurboSloth
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post  ando_xr6 26th November 2010, 12:56 am

Fuck i miss your crazy ass stories, and u do remind me of a monkey on gear so i guess that dose make u a "crackmonkey" Good have ya back lil bro stay crazy 4 me!!!
ando_xr6
ando_xr6
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueRhino 29th November 2010, 4:28 am

Hahaha yeah they do!! I was loving it the first 2 weeks but i'm so sick of being off my head all the time.. just dealing with the pain : )
Plus they make you constipated so on top of the painkillers i have to smash a bottle of bundy if i wan't too take a shit!! mmmm rum bum

<3 Cheers Ando missed you too bro, (sidenote:mum just came in to the room with a girlfriend endud up rolling a spliff am so bent now haven't smoked in 2 weeks!!!! :-) crazyness runs in my family dude i'll only get more delusional as time goes on Wink im going to mudgee to relax for a week i'll be back running a muck with you lot soon!!
BlueRhino
BlueRhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum