Crazy Clowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhhh yeah, you perm banned my mate cu. :S

3 posters

Go down

Uhhh yeah, you perm banned my mate cu.  :S Empty Uhhh yeah, you perm banned my mate cu. :S

Post  .thatalexgirl:) 6th December 2010, 10:34 am

about 20 minutes ago either ando or browny permanently banned my mate cu for "racism"
all i can say is WTF ?!!!!

a guy from his clan was playing and being a dickhead to ando, so they banned him which was fair enough.
but for no reason at all they also banned cu :S
i have to say i'm pretty damn pissed off.
you admins have been banning people at the drop of a hat and it's pretty unfair, especially when its someone who hasn't done anything

anything that can be done or are you guys just gonna forget about this unban request, like the rest of them ?

clown

.thatalexgirl:)
Public Members
Public Members

Back to top Go down

Uhhh yeah, you perm banned my mate cu.  :S Empty Re: Uhhh yeah, you perm banned my mate cu. :S

Post  ando_xr6 6th December 2010, 10:59 am

yer cu is ok juz as long as he knows he karnt talk while in spec especially over 2 maps i did mind the first time i dnt think browny ment 2 ban him it was the other guy i think kooz they had the same names he didnt know, and ppl dnt get ban 4 no reason the other guy was abusive and while im playn i aint gonna put up wif it and neither should you. so any way il talk 2 camo or deciver bout cu theyl need his ip tho. the other unban request i wasnt there when i happen so its not 4 me 2 say if they kan get unban or not.
ando_xr6
ando_xr6
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Uhhh yeah, you perm banned my mate cu.  :S Empty Re: Uhhh yeah, you perm banned my mate cu. :S

Post  .thatalexgirl:) 6th December 2010, 1:23 pm

thanks ando <3

9:02 PM - veracious` cu.: STEAM_0:1:32933433

Public Members
Public Members

Back to top Go down

Post  sic_as 7th December 2010, 1:28 am

also alex if there u r friend then they should have more respect 4 u and the clan u r in, if my friends were doing the wrong thing ild tell them to pull there head in
sic_as
sic_as
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  .thatalexgirl:) 7th December 2010, 2:16 am

Yeah I know what you mean sic.
If my mate had done something wrong then I wouldn't have a problem. He knows I'd get pissed off at him anyway if he was being a dickhead.
The only reason I'm posting all this is because he was accidental banned, he didn't actually do anything.

So yeah, sorry about all this guys.
See you in game tonight. Smile

<3

Public Members
Public Members

Back to top Go down

Post  sic_as 7th December 2010, 11:43 am

all cool alex er at the time it may have bn an accident, but like ando said i heard him mic spamming heaps , i wasnt there when the banning occured , ando said he take care of the un ban
sic_as
sic_as
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down