Crazy Clowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HellHunter

3 posters

Go down

HellHunter Empty HellHunter

Post  HellHunter 5th February 2011, 10:48 am

Why the hell was I banned, I was told that i was camping, map before i was lagging out. the next map i was on awp and then i got banned for camping Wtf?
I want to know why the fuck I was banned for no reason.
I also got told it was a ten minute ban, hmm its like 30mins now. I still cant get in.
Now what the fuck srsly?
Does casc have an anger management problem or something?
Every other time I have come on your server I have been a good player and always gone by the rules, everyone has liked me.
So why the hell was I banned?

So then I come back on and wonder why the fuck i was banned. Hey I was told that I was abusive to coin i dont see how?
Then a perm ban wtf?
You guys are the worst and shittest clan there is in css if you cant even go by your own rules. No wonder your reputation has dropped so bad and noone likes you

HellHunter

Back to top Go down

HellHunter Empty Re: HellHunter

Post  Sheila 5th February 2011, 11:36 am

Well first of I wasnt there but after the mouth fully you just gave there you have no hope in hell of being even thought about being unbanned now so goodbye
Sheila
Sheila
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  D3m0n1k 16th June 2011, 8:39 pm

quick hint, if u wanna get unbanned from a server, best not to swear at people in your request, u may be angry or agitated but not a good decision on your part

Just my 2c Very Happy

D3m0n1k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum