Crazy Clowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC!

+4
Stinger
-sleeky-
BlueRhino
TehMonzter
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Empty These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC!

Post  TehMonzter 5th December 2010, 1:56 am

These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! TehmonstersprayThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! CascbannerThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! NewcsssprayThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! LightfulssigThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! CoinkidinksigThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! SpicThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! ThatalexgirlThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! BluerhinoThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! BuddsavaThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! RenzoavatarThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! HurricaneaThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! ZoralordThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! IcecubeThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! ZoralordzeldastyleThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! MuffinmanThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! BluerhinoThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Ando
These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Sicasw
These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Stingero
These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! SynapseThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! JellykingssigThese arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Mv2j9f

Last edited by TehMonzter on 8th December 2010, 10:52 am; edited 17 times in total
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Empty Re: These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC!

Post  BlueRhino 5th December 2010, 10:50 am

These are badass man, Sleeks and lightfull's are the best!! -the last 2 pics don't come up (for me at least)
Any chance of making me up a rhino?
BlueRhino
BlueRhino

Back to top Go down

These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Empty Re: These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC!

Post  -sleeky- 5th December 2010, 11:43 am

hey man these are awesome cheers and dont worry you will see them around.
-sleeky-
-sleeky-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinger 5th December 2010, 12:22 pm

WOW THERE ELITE!!! GOOD WORK MAN!

Can u get me one?

Love ur work.

Sorry I havent been on lots, work and life have been hectic, will be back soon.
Stinger
Stinger
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 6th December 2010, 3:46 am

I wont be doing anymore for like 1 - 2 hours im going to try a new style
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 6th December 2010, 4:08 am

Can anyone tell me how to upoad an animated gif from photoshop cs3?
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  glitterguts 6th December 2010, 5:18 am

save it as a .gif and upload it to photoucket or whatever you use? I use animation shop to make animations and thats how I do it in using that.

glitterguts

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueRhino 6th December 2010, 5:59 am

hey tehmonzter hope it's not too much to ask, but can you make me one with this!! it would be well appreciated Very Happy
These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Meec

BlueRhino
BlueRhino

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 7th December 2010, 4:25 am

Thank u very much glittergut
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 7th December 2010, 4:32 am

glittergut do u know how to post a gif into a topic?

TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  glitterguts 7th December 2010, 6:31 am

what photo host do you use?

glitterguts

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueRhino 7th December 2010, 7:51 am

cheers man that's exactly what i wanted Razz Razz Razz
BlueRhino
BlueRhino

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 7th December 2010, 8:33 am

glittergut do u mean by the characters i have in my graphics? i use Renders and i have downloaded a very good one which pretty fucking big for a render pack its 800MB but it worth it as u can see Very Happy
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 7th December 2010, 8:37 am

Ur Welcome Blue Rhino enjoy Smile
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  glitterguts 7th December 2010, 9:23 am

LOL no, where do you host your photos? Like, where do you upload them.

glitterguts

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 7th December 2010, 9:55 am

glittergut do u do GFX?

Last edited by TehMonzter on 7th December 2010, 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 7th December 2010, 9:58 am

oh lol sorry im very stupid um image shack and also glittergut how do i put the gifs into a reply?
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  glitterguts 7th December 2010, 10:03 am

Here's one I just prepared.

These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Tumblrl6cb3pcmsc1qcqclv

So you just copy the text in the box that says "forum code" and paste it in, it doesn't need any special coding or anything. If you're still having trouble with it pm me or add me on steam or something Smile

And yes, I used to have a graphic design website, but I haven't done much in about 3 years.

glitterguts

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 7th December 2010, 10:04 am

aw thats so cute... i mean very nice Very Happy
how did u put it in here?
Oh nvm i see wat u wrote
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueRhino 7th December 2010, 12:28 pm

testing..
BlueRhino
BlueRhino

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 7th December 2010, 12:37 pm

OMG UR Signature looks horny
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  Death 17th December 2010, 12:27 am

These are freakn! lol to see Sic as a coloured brotha wid the bling!!!! with that much shit on, no wonda he cant get up when hes pissed!
Death
Death
Public Members
Public Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Digger89 19th December 2010, 9:10 am

cool man was after a personal spray for my self you still open to making one?
Digger89
Digger89

Back to top Go down

These arent funny but they are FUCKING AWESOME and i am happy to make a personal one for you ppl :) guys when i finish them ur GFX will be in this TOPIC! Empty Faaark yeaaah

Post  Dee_Gurl29 19th December 2010, 2:09 pm

Oi man thats sick as!!! Culd u possibly do one that says Dee? Cheers bro! They look awesome!
Dee_Gurl29
Dee_Gurl29
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMonzter 2nd January 2011, 5:10 am

Dee the Lightful one was for u cause back then i thought u were lightful

sure digger tell me wat u want on it on steam
TehMonzter
TehMonzter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next