Crazy Clowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ripper [music} banned & wrongly accused of walling

3 posters

Go down

Ripper [music} banned & wrongly accused of walling Empty Ripper [music} banned & wrongly accused of walling

Post  Ripper [music] 5th December 2010, 1:08 pm

all i saw on my screen was you have been banned for game exploits/ cheating which is annoying because i don't cheat and i like playing on that server.. Rum_Pig was the admin watching me and i knew he was because i remember him saying bs when i killed him then he goes into spec and im like lol.. but if you cant tell the difference between an experienced player and a waller theres something wrong with you.. i take my gaming fairly seriously sometimes and thats why i've built a reasonably good computer and bought sick sound card and good headphones.. can tell easily where people are/ how far away im from them when ppl arnt talking.. with music on i play like im paranoid(cos i am) checking every corner.. NO waller here just good player.. ive been playing css either the same or more then you guys because ive been playing since it came out and 1.5 and 1.6 at cyber cafes before it

Possible Admins that could have banned me: Sic_as or Rum_Pig

Witness's: Heaps of ppl in the server at the time, Kink3h, breadrunner

steamid: STEAM_0:0:11741989

Ripper [music]

Back to top Go down

Ripper [music} banned & wrongly accused of walling Empty Re: Ripper [music} banned & wrongly accused of walling

Post  Stinger 6th December 2010, 5:13 am

Speak to Sic, he banned you.
Stinger
Stinger
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Ripper [music} banned & wrongly accused of walling Empty Re: Ripper [music} banned & wrongly accused of walling

Post  Ripper [music] 7th December 2010, 6:23 am

sic as would have seen this by now.. if i had known that sic_as owned the clan i never would have bothered posting this.. will see you boys in girls in scrims then

Ripper [music]

Back to top Go down

Post  Teknoss 20th December 2010, 2:24 am

yeah this made me lol
if ripper walls i have an extra ball

Teknoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinger 20th December 2010, 2:31 am

And u are Teknos? What Admin decisions are made are final.
Stinger
Stinger
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Teknoss 9th January 2011, 4:19 pm

lol cute

Teknoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down