Crazy Clowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

5 posters

Go down

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Empty VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Post  BlueRhino 13th December 2010, 9:26 am

Clowns, please take the 5 minutes to read this.. it does concern you.

AUSTRALIANS. American politicians are calling the arrest and death of Julia Assange the Australian woman who runs Wikileaks-a new non profit media channel which publishes otherwise unavailable news to the public. Here in Australia, Prime Minister Gillard pre-emptively judged Mr. Assange "illegal," even as the Attorney General confirmed that no Australian nor international crime by wikileaks has been identified.

Stand up for this AUSTRALIAN woman, because or government won't. How would you like to be under arrest and possibly facing the death penalty-when they still can't come up with a reason why. She gave us the truth-they didn't like it. STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

(Wikileaks posted a video from the Iraqi war where us soldiers slaughtered civilians and reporters)
(Wikileaks released over 470,000 documents of the Afghan and Iraqi war otherwise unavailable to the public, the most outrageous were deals between the governments and major media corporations as well as Standard Oil-revealing and prooving the real reason for these wars-profit..at the cost of lives)

Stand up for your rights-no sign up needed. Name-email-postcode http://www.getup.org.au/campaign/Wikileaks&id=1489
BlueRhino
BlueRhino

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Post  Filthpig 13th December 2010, 10:20 am

lol :3
Filthpig
Filthpig

Back to top Go down

Post  sic_as 13th December 2010, 11:54 am

and the cover up begins again
sic_as
sic_as
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueRhino 13th December 2010, 1:43 pm

yeahh haha
i like how i say australian woman and mr assange.. the mind of a crackfox
BlueRhino
BlueRhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Digger89 19th December 2010, 9:16 am

BlueRhino wrote:Clowns, please take the 5 minutes to read this.. it does concern you.

AUSTRALIANS. American politicians are calling the arrest and death of Julia Assange the Australian woman who runs Wikileaks-a new non profit media channel which publishes otherwise unavailable news to the public. Here in Australia, Prime Minister Gillard pre-emptively judged Mr. Assange "illegal," even as the Attorney General confirmed that no Australian nor international crime by wikileaks has been identified.

Stand up for this AUSTRALIAN woman, because or government won't. How would you like to be under arrest and possibly facing the death penalty-when they still can't come up with a reason why. She gave us the truth-they didn't like it. STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

(Wikileaks posted a video from the Iraqi war where us soldiers slaughtered civilians and reporters)
(Wikileaks released over 470,000 documents of the Afghan and Iraqi war otherwise unavailable to the public, the most outrageous were deals between the governments and major media corporations as well as Standard Oil-revealing and prooving the real reason for these wars-profit..at the cost of lives)

Stand up for your rights-no sign up needed. Name-email-postcode http://www.getup.org.au/campaign/Wikileaks&id=1489

If he was handed over to the US he should at least face a maximum sentence of life in prison because the Australian Government should threaten the US not to include the death sentence like the Honey moon murder Gabe Watson (is that his name) he was not aloud to be extradited till the Alabama State agreed not to convict him to death so Australia should do the same for the wiki leak founder if not Julia the back stabbing red head B***** should resign
Digger89
Digger89

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboSloth 19th December 2010, 4:11 pm

i tried looking this up but every time i got to a picture of assange i went blind Smile
TurboSloth
TurboSloth
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum